The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital will working hard to avoid cancelling any appointments or procedures today. However, due to the snow and freezing temperatures, there may be some disruption to our services.
Advice to patients
- Patients should attend as normal tomorrow. We will directly contact those patients whose appointments are affected.
- The appointments number is 0121 685 4186 for additional advice (please be patient as we are receiving a large volume of calls)
- We will also be sharing information via this page and our social media accounts so you can check there for the latest updates
- For updates on local service disruptions and school closures, please visit the Birmingham City Council website.
- For weather updates, please check the Met Office website.
- For live updates from The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, visit our twitter account or this website