We are recruiting Band 5 nurses to several departments – this is your chance to work for a world leading specialist hospital and gain experience you won’t get anywhere else. We are hosting a Recruitment Open Day on Saturday 4 March to discuss opportunities available. You could even walk away with a job!
Who we're looking for
- People due to qualify as a Registered Adult or Children’s Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) in 2017; and
- People with experience of working as a Registered Nurse or ODP looking for a new challenge.
The open day will take place on Saturday 4 March, to discuss opportunities across specialities including:
- Oncology and Teenage Cancer Trust
- Specialist orthopaedic surgery
- Children and young people’s services
- Admissions and Day Case Unit
- High Dependency Unit – adult and paediatric
- Pre-operative assessment clinic
- Outpatients department
Drop in on Saturday 4 March between 10am and 2pm in the Research and Teaching Centre at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital to:
- Meet members of the team, to discuss the services and care we provide
- Find out about preceptorship, professional development opportunities and rotational posts
- Take a tour and see what facilities we have to offer
- Have an interview
Our Head of Nursing Sue Smith said: “I’m really looking forward to meeting lots of nurses on 4 March and showing them the fantastic work we do here at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital. We’ll be taking applications, carrying out drug calculations tests and interviewing people on the day. We have a great team here, and we really want to find the right people to join us and help us to continue to deliver excellent care to our patients.”
Free refreshments will be available.
Register your interest
To register your interest, please complete an application form before the Open Day. Alternatively, you can bring along your CV. Please also bring with you proof of identity and proof of address.