Our Private Suite is a dedicated private patient facility at the heart of one of Europe’s largest centres of orthopaedic excellence. We offer our private patients a personalised service with additional amenities at a reasonable price.
You can choose to receive NHS treatment at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and recover with post-operative care provided by the attentive team in the Private Suite. We will ensure that you receive exceptional care and comfort.
Reasons to choose the Private Suite
- A professional and experienced team
- Seven individual rooms, all with en suite facilities
- Variable height beds and walk-in showers
- Digital television and radio
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking passes for patients
- Complementary daily newspapers
- A mobile shop visiting the ward daily
- Flexible visiting hours
Visiting hours are between 10am – 9pm. Visiting can be arranged outside these hours, please discuss this with a member of our team prior to your visit.