On Sunday 7 April we’re running an open day for qualified Nurses to let you know about the great job opportunities at The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital. What’s more, after a short interview you could leave with a job offer on the same day!
Fantastic job opportunities at a unique Trust
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital is a special Trust that offers a working experience unique in the West Midlands. As a specialist elective Trust it’s very different here than in other local hospitals:
- Family friendly and flexible hours
- Excellent overtime opportunities at a competitive rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Full support for newly qualified staff
- Positive and supportive leadership and multidisciplinary working
- Innovative surgery at the cutting-edge of orthopaedic care
- Well located site on a central road with easy transport links
- Fun social events throughout the year
- A staff wellbeing programme
- A positive, values-based culture
- A bright future of growth and expansion
Who we’re looking for
We have a number of exciting roles for Band 5 Qualified Nurses. Newly qualified Nurses are welcome to apply as well and will enjoy a full preceptorship programme. Find out more about the roles here.
Come to our Open Day!
Our open day will give you a chance to meet our Nurses and find out why they choose to work at ROH. You’ll have the opportunity to tour our facilities and find out whether ROH is a good fit for you. If you like what you see you’ll be able to book yourself an afternoon interview slot between 12:30 – 3pm. You could leave with a new job on the same day!
Parking is free and you can drop in at any point during the day for a chat. There’ll be free refreshments and crèche facilities, so if you’ve got the little ones with you, no problem!
Programme for the day
Please arrive at Gate C (the main entrance). Free parking is available if required.
10am – 12noon
- Trust guided tours: take a look at our facilities
- Our Wards, our words: chat with Nurses from each area
- Ask a question: talk to our team and ask questions
- Refreshments served throughout
12:30 – 3pm: Interviews
Interviews will consist of a numeracy test (20 minutes) If successful, this will be followed by an interview with two members of staff.
What to bring to your interview:
- Passport or drivers’ licence
- Proof of address (within 3 months)
- Your national insurance number