Today the CQC released their inspection report of The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital.
Our overall rating is ‘good’ and it’s fantastic to see a sea of green confirming what we already know; this is a safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led organisation. Take a look at our old and new rating table:
Comments from the CQC
- Staff felt respected, supported and valued.
- The trust had a vision for what it wanted to achieve
- The trust promoted equality and diversity
- The trust had an open culture
- Staff engaged with patients, staff and the public
- Staff are committed to continually learning and improving services
- Staff treated patients with compassion and kindness
- They worked together as a team to benefit patients
Reflecting on what we have accomplished in 2019
This has been an important year for ROH. Our CQC report echoes the progress we have made – in quality, clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction, staffing, continuous improvement and in developing our estate. We look forward to making even more improvements in 2020.