1. World leading clinical specialists with a track record in delivering high quality research on time and target.
- Advice and assistance in obtaining relevant regulatory permissions for research
- A clear line of communication for all costing/financial aspects of setting up a research project within the Trust
- Dedicated multidisciplinary study teams focussed on delivering studies to the highest quality standards
- A strong track record of recruiting patients to time and target
- Highly trained specialist research nurses to carry out clinical activities
- Support from data managers who ensure accurate recording and timely submission of research data to coordinating centres
- Dedicated research pharmacy staff to support any pharmacological aspects
- Robust monitoring and research governance systems to ensure quality and regulatory conformity throughout the research process
- Research physiotherapists and extended scope practitioners to provide research design expertise and to delivery therapeutic intervention
4. Dedicated research laboratory with capabilities ranging from simple sample processing and storage to exploratory regenerative medicine techniques.
5. Dedicated research clinic and access to the physiotherapy gym to undertake all outpatient or day-case patient activities in accordance with protocol requirements.