Recruitment Open Day
- Are you due to qualify as a Registered Nurse or ODP in 2017/18?
- Do you already have theatre experience as a Registered Nurse or ODP and are looking for a new challenge?
- Are you a registered nurse and would welcome a new opportunity working in theatres?
We have a number of band 5 positions available including anaesthetic, theatre scrub and recovery opportunities. Come to our Recruitment Open Day and find out more...
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital is a specialist orthopaedic Trust offering elective surgery. We can provide you with amazing opportunities and career development in a supportive and innovative environment. Come to our Recruitment Open Day:
- Meet members of the team, to discuss the services and care we provide
- Find out about the work we do and opportunities for you
- Take a tour and see what facilities we have to offer
- Have an interview
Leave with a job offer
You could leave with a job offer! We’ll be taking applications, performing numeracy testing and interviewing on the day. To register your interest, please complete an application form online via NHS Jobs. Please bring proof of your identity and proof of address.
Come to our Recruitment Open Day
Date: Sunday 15 October
Time: 10am – 2pm
Venue: The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, in the Theatres Department