The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital is the leading centre for orthopaedic oncology in the world. Our team specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant tumours of bone and soft tissues.
- Bone tumour removal
- Growing prostheses
- Pelvic prostheses
- Ice cream cone pelvic reconstructions
- Silver coated prostheses
- Management of infection in prostheses
- Quality of life studies in children and adults
- Irradiation and re-implantation of tumours
- ITAP implants for patients with amputations
- Support service for patient with hindquarter amputations.
Meet the team
If you have any questions, please contact our Patient Liason Officers on 0121 685 4049 or 0121 685 4152 (ext. 55995).
- Hits: 25579